|Recipe Name:||Slow cooker Chili Garlic Chicken||Submitted by:||Ryan|
|Preparation Time:||60+ Minutes|
|Number of Servings:||4|
1 1/2 Pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless skinless
3 Tablespoon(s) minced garlic
1/2 Cup(s) honey
1/2 Cup(s) or Tamari soy sauce, naturally fermented
2 Teaspoon(s) chili garlic sauce
1. Whisk together minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, and red chili garlic sauce until honey has fully dissolved.
2. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker, then pour sauce over the chicken.
3. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
4. Once your chicken is fully cooked and tender, remove from cooker and shred.
5. If you wish, thicken sauce with .5T cornstarch mixed in cold water.
6. Stir the chicken back into the sauce. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes to let the sauce thicken.
7. Serve with your favorite grain and vegetable (like brown rice and green beans).