2 Pound(s) chicken breast
1 chopped onion, yellow
1 chopped pepper, green bell
1 Can(s) (4 oz chopped) pepper, jalapeno
1 Can(s) (4 oz chopped) chilies, green
2 Tablespoon(s) oil, coconut
1 Can(s) 14 oz tomatoes, diced canned
1 Can(s) 7 oz tomato sauce
3 Clove(s) minced garlic
1 Tablespoon(s) ground cumin
1 Tablespoon(s) chili powder
2 Teaspoon(s) dried oregano
1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sea salt
1/2 Teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
1 Bunch(s) cilantro
1) Pull out your handy dandy crockpot.
2) Add your chicken breasts.
3) Then add the rest of the ingredients on top, in any order.
4) Put on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6-8.
5) After it's done cooking, use tongs to pick at the chicken to shred it in with all the ingredients.
6) Top with cilantro and some avocado.