|Recipe Name:||Celsi Fried Chicken||Submitted by:||Ryan|
|Source:||Source Description:||Teresa Celsi|
|Preparation Time:||10-30 Minutes|
|Number of Servings:||6|
6 chicken, pieces with bones
1 Cup(s) flour
1 Teaspoon(s) garlic powder
1 Pinch(s) salt
1 Pinch(s) freshly ground black pepper
1. Flour the pieces by shaking them in a paper bag.
2. Mix up two eggs in a bowl. Dip the floured pieces in the egg mixture.
3. In a paper bag, shake the egg-dipped pieces in more flour + seasonings.
(Garlic powder, red pepper, salt, pepper + ? )
4. Brown the pieces at high heat in a frying pan.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat for approx. 35 - 40 minutes.